Friday, February 14, 2014

A great new Maryland music happening -- Bay Jam Project















Who could forget Laughing Colors from Fowl Records and it's lead singer Dave Tieff --Well it's evident that he has forgotten the Chesapeake Bay and now he's dreamed up this great idea to support the Bay and Maryland Made Music. 
 It's always been my dream to create some kind of musical project that would help clean up the Chesapeake Bay, so when I got together with my old friend Rennie Grant from Colouring Lesson, we decided to do just that. Rennie is a talented guitarist and producer, so when I took my song "Clear Water Dream" to him our ideas starting flowing.

Please visit indiegogo to learn more about this great project and lend some support to this project http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-bay-jam-project

No comments:

Post a Comment